SAFe Dev Ops
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive SAFe® DevOps course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
Attendees will leave with the knowledge they need to support and enable a successful DevOps initiative at scale. The course also prepares attendees for the SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
- All members of an Agile Release Train and/or value stream
- Developers, Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other Agile Team members
- Infrastructure and Operations engineers and practitioners
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers, and Change Management professionals
- Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals
- Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, and UI/UX Developers
- Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations Managers
- IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives
What Attendees get/ Receive?
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner certification upon passing of exam
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action